- Three one-hour worship services are currently being offered each weekend: Saturday at 6 pm, Sunday at 9 am, and Sunday at 11 am. The services are limited to 200 participants.
- Those attending the service are asked to RSVP.
- Masks are encouraged at the 6:00 PM Saturday and 11:00 AM Sunday services. Masks are required at the 9:00 AM Sunday service.
- Individuals that are considered high risk, as well as those that are uncomfortable gathering in a crowd, are encouraged to join our live-stream of the Sunday service at 11 am.
- The sermon notes are available here in PDF (printable) and interactive formats. Notes will be updated each Saturday morning.
Throughout the week we are releasing a variety of content to help you grow in this season. Below you will find recent teachings, encouragements, and prayer requests that you might have missed.
- Pastor Wives Chat | Tanya York and Katherine Riessen (May 28)
- Pastor Letter | Dr. Hershael York (May 28)
- Living Out The Word | Dr. Hershael and Tanya York (May 27)
- Understanding Genre: Interpreting Exaggerated and Hyperbolic Literature | Chris Parrish (May 26)
- Missions Update | Kenny Morris and Scott Riessen (May 25)
- We Are Weak, But We Are His | Hannah Parrish (May 23)
- Serve Frankfort: Support Avenues for Women | Matt Morvay and Scott Riessen (May 22)
Each week new classes are offered kids, students, and adults on the Virtual Sunday School playlist on YouTube. Class notes are available in the YouTube description.
As you worship regularly in your home as a family, utilize the Family Worship Playlist on YouTube to help your family sing songs rich in theology led by a familiar face.
Cultivate a habit of listening to the Bible through Dwell, a new audio Bible app that keeps Scripture in your ears and on your heart. Dwell is free to Buck Run members and friends until June 8.
Let the songs you sing each week at worship fill your home with the Songs of Buck Run playlist available here on Spotify.