Missions Monday: Single Moms Ministry Brings Christmas to Eleven Families
On Saturday, December 2 the Single Moms Ministry blessed 11 moms from their weekly Bible study with Christmas presents for their kids. Volunteers in the Single Moms Ministry took each mom shopping where they were given money to purchase clothing for their family as well as a few presents for Christmas. This annual event blesses our church’s single moms and helps them provide for their families during the holidays. The Single Moms Ministry can provide these generous gifts because of the faithful giving of Buck Run’s members. Thank you for helping Buck Run minister to such a wonderful group of ladies and their children.
How can I pray for the Single Moms Ministry?
- Pray that the weekly Wednesday Single Moms Bible study is a time of regular encouragement and equipping for the moms.
- Pray for the Single Moms leadership team as they continue to search for new moms proclaim and disciple.
How can I support the Single Moms Ministry?
- Using the contact info below, you can reach out to members of the leadership team for opportunities to bring food, meet special needs, and serve during Single Moms outreach events.
How can I contact the Single Moms Ministry?
- You can contact members of the leadership team directly to encourage and provide help:
- Jamie Keesling: [email protected]
- Judy Farley: [email protected]