Missions Monday: 2018 Mission Trips Released
At Buck Run we exist to glorify God by proclaiming Jesus Christ in order to make disciples that serve their community and take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. We are passionate about taking the Gospel across the street and around the world. In 2018, we’ve partnered with some incredible churches and missionaries all over the world. Below is a summary of each trip.
- Haiti – April 21-29 and led by Reed Rexroat. Volunteers are needed to continue construction on an additional dormitory at the Buck Run sponsored Children First orphanage.
- Southeast Asia – July 11-23 and led by Scott Reissen. Join our high school and college students in sharing the Gospel to Burmese children refugees and teaching English to immigrants from the region.
- Romania – July 13-21 and led by Stephen Jones. This team will continue Buck Run’s commitment to reach the Romanian people through VBS and medical clinics.
- Fort Collins, CO – August TBD and led by Chris Parrish. Volunteers are needed to help support Buck Run church planters Zack and Jennifer Thurman with the August launch of Overland Church.
- San Francisco – August TBD. Led by Wesley Noss. This team will assist Buck Run church planters Brett and Patti Butler in evangelizing the Bay Area and supporting their local congregation.
- Panama – November TBD and led by Chris Parrish. The Panama team will assist Buck Run members Kenny and Cheryl Morris with their ministry to the Panamanian people.
Please pray for each of these ministries and consider if you should serve on one of these teams. If you are interested in learning more about any of these trips, please contact Chris Parrish at email@example.com.